The Weirdest Beers You Might Actually Want to Drink
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Bizarre beer experiments. Plus, a new stomach pacemaker for the obese, and the government considers changing raw milk cheese rules.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Feds are mulling changing raw milk cheese rules – AP
• Stomach pacemaker could help obese lose weight – Salon
• Unofficial ‘Mad Men’ Cookbook in the Works – Slashfood
• Bernanke: Don’t blame Feds for record-high food prices – CSM
• How the Cola war was won in Libya – Reuters
• Parents don’t see children as overweight – Ottawa Citizen
• Vegan on the silver screen – CNN/Eatocracy
• The Weirdest Beers You Might Actually Want to Drink – Esquire
• Nespresso: Pot of Gold – TIME
• Despite rising costs, Heinz, Kroger, Wendy’s improve sales – Forbes
(Image: Food News Journal)