Has Trader Joe’s Grown Up Since Two Buck Chuck?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Is Trader Joe’s wine selection all grown up now? Plus, high vegetable prices expected to drop soon, and the Wall Street Journal reports that Democrats are backed by wine, and the Republicans by beer.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Has Trader Joe’s Grown Up Since Two Buck Chuck? – LA Weekly
• GMO’s get boost over organics with recent USDA rul – Wash Post
• Tokyo shoppers clean store shelves of basic goods – USA Today
• Millions of Americans Can’t Always Afford Food – ABC News
• 15 (Other) Uses for Vodka – The Spir.it
• Democrats backed by wine, GOP by beer – Wall Street Journal
• Store-brand food seen eating up market share – Reuters
• High vegetable prices should drop soon, grocers say – USA Today
• Can This Chip Be Saved? – Wall Street Journal
• Food Writers Fret About James Beard’s Humor Division – Dallas Observer.
(Image: Food News Journal)