Before Plates & Pyramids: The 1943 “Food Wheel”
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Before the pyramid, and the plate, there was the “food wheel.” Plus, why rich people prefer Coke.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Whale Meat Seller Pleads Guilty – LA Weekly
• A New York Staple, Korean Grocers Are Dwindling – New York Times
• Spanish Town Claims It Created Coke – AOL
• Infections Often Tied to Food – Wall Street Journal
• E coli strain previously unseen, ‘resistant to antibiotics – Guardian
• Three suspected cases of mystery e-coli in US – Yahoo! News
• Why the Super-Rich Only Drink Coke – Vanity Fair
• Google Correlate: A Food Data Nerd’s Heaven – Huff Post
• Before Plates and Pyramids There was the 1943 “Food Wheel” – Good
• Is China’s food industry at all manageable? – Global Times
(Image: Food News Journal)