Olive Oil May Help Protect Against Strokes
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A new study finds that olive oil may help reduce the risk of stroke in older people. Plus, the House votes to block FDA approval of genetically modified salmon, and the top ten signs of a bad cook.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Olive Oil May Help Protect Against Strokes – NPR
• Radioactive sushi fear hits markets – Global Post
• Fast-Food Near Schools Not Obesity Risk for Teens – US News
• House Votes To Block FDA Approval Of GM Salmon – Huff Post
• Top 10 Signs of a Bad Cook – CHOW
• Camargue: Salt of the Earth – Wall Street Journal
• Green Your Pantry: 10 Do’s and Don’ts – The Daily Green
• Behind the scene look at food photography – Chicago Tribune
• Top 10 American Craft Beers for Summer – LA Weekly
• A Unique Recipe For Creating A Great Beer Company – Fast Co.
(Image: Food News Journal)