How Craft Brewers Help Towns Hit By Hard Times
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Can small brewers help towns hit by hard times? Plus, the world’s strangest supermarket items.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Is white wine better for my teeth than red wine? – Wine Spectator
• Mississippi most obese state, Colorado least – Reuters
• GOP decries “nanny state” push on junk food ads – CBS News
• 20 Chemicals Found In Typical Glass Of Mil – Huff Post
• Egypt Denies Local Seeds Caused E. Coli – TIME
• Extreme coupon cutters save cash, teach their ways – AP
• Missing home cooking? Borrow a grandm – Eatocracy
• World’s strangest supermarket item – NY Daily News
• How to Navigate Chinese Cuisine – Marketplace
• How Craft Brewers Help Towns Hit By Hard Times – Fast Co.
(Image: Food News Journal)