Ten Things To Know About Your Knife
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: What do you think about yesterday’s pledge from Wal-Mart? Plus, Cooking Light offers 10 things you should know about your knife. Also, viewers are fleeing Food Network, Jamie Oliver fills a school bus with 57 tons of junk food, and Bon Appetit moves into Gourmet’s old test kitchen.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Snooty? Not Today’s Wine Drinkers – WSJ
• From the Test Kitchen: Moving Day – Bon Appetit
• Ten Things To Know About Your Knife – Cooking Light
• Study Finds Lack of Sleep Leads to Lost Calories – Bloomberg News
• Fake blueberries abound in food products – Los Angeles Times
• Bison Meat Industry Struggles to Meet Demand – NPR
• Viewers fleeing Scripps’ Food Network – New York Post
• Jamie Oliver Fills A School Bus With 57 Tons Of “Sugar” – LA Weekly
• Will Rising Food Prices Kill the Recovery? – TIME
• Wal-Mart to make healthful food more accessible – Los Angeles Times
(Image: Food News Journal)