Oysters Stage a Comeback After BP Disaster
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Oysters bounce back in the Gulf. Plus, two women in Brooklyn are eating dog food for a month to prove a point.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Oysters stage a comeback after BP disaster – CNN/Eatocracy
• France Makes Food a G-20 Priority – Wall Street Journal
• Egyptians face food hardship after protests – Reuters
• Two Brooklyn Women To Eat Dog Food For A Month – CBS New York
• High-fiber diet may cut risk of premature death – National Post
• Growing tea in Sri Lanka – Telegraph UK
• The Atlanta Food + Wine Festival – Running with Tweezers
• A Nation Passing On the Port – Wall Street Journal
• As demand for Kosher grows, alternatives emerge – Detroit Free Press
• Former Big Mac Addict Brings Fair Trade to Farmers – Fast Company
(Image: Food News Journal)