Something's going on in the food blogosphere lately. This past week, zucchini was the main star of many blogs I read regularly. I'm guessing you've been seeing it everywhere, too?
And it makes perfect sense: zucchini is everywhere lately. I can't seem to give enough of it away, so I find myself doing a different iteration of a vegetable stir-fry or adding them to spaghetti sauces and soups. But really, what's better than baking with zucchini? According to these lovely bloggers, at the beginning of August anyway, not a whole lot.
• Zucchini Olive Oil Cake with Lemon Crunch Glaze - Lottie and Doof
• Chocolate Olive Oil Zucchini Bread - Seven Spoons
• Zucchini-Date-Apricot Muffins - Mission: Food
• Zucchini Nut-Bread Cookie Sandwiches - Noble Pig
• Zucchini and Sun-Dried Tomato Scones - Scrumpdillyicious
(Image: Tara from Seven Spoons)