Food Blog Roundup: 11.20.06
• I’m very impressed with Tiny Banquet Committee’s Menu. Three desserts and 2 types of bread? Are you cooking all that yourself? Can I come over? I’m not nearly that ambitious.
• For the aftermath, Kalyn’s Kitchen brings us a South Beach style turkey soup recipe. Perfect for that bloated feeling.
• One of the things I appreciate about raw foodists is a never-ending willingness to play with food. Over at Raw Food Right Now they’re making raw mashed potatoes and gravy. Those may or may not really be potatoes, but I’m pretty sure that’s not really gravy in the traditional sense.
• Food Chronicles gives us a round up of different Thanksgiving recipes from bloggers.
• Bay Area Bites provides a great list of ideas from various sources and chefs.
• For anyone still searching for the perfect recipe for squash or sweet potatoes or turkey, visit Leite’s Culinaria for some ideas.
Happy Cooking and Eating!