Fluffy Ricotta Pancakes, Recipegate, Magic Shell Sauce, How To Organize Your Fridge, and What To Eat On the Plane This Time Last Year
Do you remember what was happening at The Kitchn a year ago this week? We had plenty of good seasonal cooking, and there were also some great tips for those of you doing the Spring Cure. Things like the straight truth on what fridge crisper drawers actually do, and how to organize your fridge. Plus recipes for matzah brie, Meyer lemon grain salad, DIY Magic Shell sauce, and fluffy ricotta pancakes. Oh, and McCain Recipegate too!
• How to organize your fridge.
• Post-Passover recipe: Passover Matzah Brei
• A great attachment for your BeaterBlade.
• A cocktail necessity: DIY simple syrup.
• A stunning tiny kitchen: London Urchin’s fold-out jewel box.
• A spring treat: Meyer Lemon Grain Salad with Asparagus, Almonds and Goat Cheese.
• Is it time for ice cream yet?
• Are rare hamburgers safe?
• What foods are good to pack for plane travel?
• Fluffy ricotta pancakes with lemon curd.
• The Cindy McCain recipe challenge — plus, Recipegate!
• Yogurt, Lemon, and Herb Dip – perfect for spring vegetables.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Buttermilk and Apricot Slow Cooker Oatmeal, Sourdough Bread, Lemon Pie, Pasta with Sausage and Greens