5 Bouroughs Ice Cream
In an updated-Ben-&-Jerry’s-funky-ingredient-combinations kind of way, they have some pretty interesting flavors:
• Amaretto Amoré: Amaretto ice cream with toasted almond slices.
• Bakla-Wha?!: Cinnamon, walnuts, and baklava chunks buried throughout “made in Astoria by hand at Victory Sweet Shop!”
• Cha Cha Chocolate: Chocolate ice cream spiced up with a Chipotle/Habañero pepper blend, cinnamon, and scattered with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
• Landfill: Vanilla ice cream with Bordeaux cherries, coated chocolate crunchies, brownie chunks, and a serious fudge swirl. “This is recycling everyone loves.”
• SoHo: “Cappuccino ice cream with hazelnut biscotti and crushed espresso bean semi-sweet chocolate flakes. “Chock full of caffeine.”
You can buy 5 Bouroughs Ice Cream at these fine retailers.