Where would society be without ridiculously cute cats made out of food? NOWHERE that's where. These accounts on Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, etc. made us smile, made us think, and of course made us super hungry.
What are your favorite accounts to follow? Let us know in the comments!
- 1 15 Food Instagram Accounts You Should Follow
- 2 13 Food & Drink Pinterest Users You Should Follow
- 3 8 Funny Food-Related Twitter Accounts You Should Follow
- 4 10 Food Vines That Are Actually Helpful
- 5 10 Crazy Food Vines You Need to See
- 6 3 Things Only a Food Blogger Will Understand as Told on Tumblr
- 7 Martha Stewart Takes Unappealing Food Photos Just Like Everyone Else
- 8 This Tumblr is Completely Dedicated to Cat Drawings on Sandwich Wrappers
- 9 The 15 Second Cooking Show: Bart's Fish Tales on Instagram
- 10 12 Adorable Plates of Food Shaped Like Animals By Ida Skivenes
- 11 The Most Adorable Halloween-Related Dishes on Instagram
- 12 5 Awesome Pinterest Boards All About Apples
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!