Picnicware has come a long way in the past several years. Gone are the clunky, molded-plastic cups that scratch and crack after a summer of use. In fact, you wouldn't know these tumblers were made from anything but glass at first glance.
We normally associate acrylic with 1990's sweaters and plastic cups with college parties. But set aside your expectations and take a look at these light-weight, unbreakable, and picnic-ready drink cups:
• Shatter-Resistant Stemless Wine Glasses, $39.95 for a set of 6 from Sur La Table (BPA-free plastic)
• Stacking Old-Fashioned Glasses, $3.50 each from Crate & Barrel (Acrylic)
• Monogrammed Duraclear Tumblers, $69.96 for a set of 6 from Williams Sonoma (food-grade polycarbonate)
• Baroque Rock Water Glasses, $14 each from Elizabeth Bauer, via Real Simple (Acrylic)
• Outdoor Drinkware, $29-$39 for a set of 6 from Pottery Barn (BPA-free acrylic and polystyrene)
Have you found a set of lightweight picnic glasses that you love?
Related: Look! Green Disposable Plates