Favorite Kitchen Art: Large Affordable Food Posters from Debbie Carlos
I love the look of oversized art, particularly in the kitchen or dining room, but they’re too often cost-prohibitive. That’s why I was so happy to come across these posters from Chicago artist Debbie Carlos. They’re really big, and the black-and-white versions come in under $50!
The black and white versions are printed on a large format printer which “lends a rough and textural aesthetic to the image” — kind of like antiqued newspaper. Her food prints are lovely, particularly the twister cone! (This was a favorite of Faith’s at one time, too!) But it’s worth checking out Ms. Carlos’ whole collection. I actually own this giraffe poster, which is really striking in person.
1. Perfect Twist Color Print, $175. Measures 19×27.
2. Perfect Twist Poster in black and white, $40 – $50. Available in 24×36 and 36×48
3. Summer Bounty Color Print, $100 – $200. Available in 16×20, 18×24, and 30×40.
4. Summer Bounty Poster in black and white, $40 – $50. Available in 24×36 and 36×48
5. White Color Print, $175. Measures 18×24.
Shop online → Debbie Carlos
(Images: Debbie Carlos)