Chances are, there's a dad or two in your life who's super special to you. (Maybe he's your dad? Maybe he's your partner and he's just learning how to master the whole diaper-changing thing?) As much as he deserves it, chances are also pretty high that you don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on him. But you really do want to give him an awesome gift to thank him for working so hard to raise some great kids.
Don't worry. Here are 10 gifts for $25 (or less!) that look way more expensive than they are.
- Money Clip, $20 at Easy, Tiger: This money clip will help Dad remember what he's saving up for. Although, you might also want to remind him about retirement.
- Herringbone Kitchen Mitt, $22 at Sir Madam: If his oven mitts are as old are you are, it's time to get him an upgrade. This one is super masculine and can be used as a glove or a trivet.
- Teddy Roosevelt Dish Towel, $17 at Fishs Eddy: History buffs should get a kick out of this kitschy kitchen towel. (Say that five times fast!)
- Small and Large Fries T-shirt and Infant Bodysuit, $25 at Threadrock: Give this to a new dad while he's still in bed and he'll have the perfect outfit to put on post-shower.
- Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug, $25: Great for coffee or cold water, this travel mug has more than 6,000 positive reviews on Amazon — and it's a favorite among Kitchn editors, too.
- Traditional Shake and Pop Nonstick Outdoor Popcorn Popper, $25 at World Market: Whether you're on a camping trip or grilling out in the backyard, Dad will love being able to whip up a batch of freshly made popcorn.
- Trees Knees Spicy Maple, $14 at Uncommon Goods: Sourced in the Catskills and batched in Brooklyn, this maple syrup gets its heat from chili peppers. Tell Dad to enjoy it with waffles, ice cream, or in a cocktail.
- Fish Flask, $25 at Kikkerland: Pay homage to the man who taught you to cast a line with a trout-y flask he can bring on his next fishing trip.
- Citizens Playing Cards, $10 at Theory 11: Remember War and Slap Jack? Rediscover the camaraderie of an after-dinner card game with these luxe, intricately illustrated playing cards.
- N°08 Stainless Steel Pocket Knife, $15 at Opinel: Because it's basically a law that every dad needs to carry around a pocket knife.