Need some Father's Day gift ideas? Or maybe just some inspiration for your own summer cooking? We've rounded up 15 fun, seasonal buys on Amazon — including some classic favorites and fun, new things we've been eyeing. Everything on the list is less than $50 and Prime-eligible (because, you know, Father's Day is this Sunday!).
Maybe you'll find something for you, something for Dad, and something for both of you to enjoy together.
- OXO Tabletop Spiralizer, $40: Summer is a great time to finally take the plunge and start experimenting with the wild, wonderful world of spiral-cut veggies. And this is the tool do it with.
- Watermelon Keg Tapping Kit, $18: Fun fact: A watermelon keg kit can be repurposed for pumpkins when PSL season inevitably returns.
- Marshmallow Roasting Skewers, $20 for four: Sure, finding a marshmallow stick in nature isn't hard, but why risk poison ivy and getting lost in the woods when these can be ready to go?
- Corkcicle, $25: Replacing the need for an ice bucket (or having to suffer through room-temperature white wine), this gadget gets chilled in the freezer and then popped into an open bottle of wine to keep it cool.
- Hydro Flask Whiskey Rocks Glass, $23: Hyrdo Flask is one of our favorite water bottle companies and we love that they're branching out. This rocks glass is insulated just LIKE their bigger bottles and great for camping or cocktails on the porch.
- Outset Multitool Bar Tool, $15: Speaking of cocktails, this is the version of the Swiss army knife every outdoor mixologist needs.
- Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife, $20: Melon enthusiasts deserve this oversized knife which, as crazy as it may look, actually makes slicing into a giant fruit safer. A short chef's knife is more likely to accidentally stab or poke you as you try to navigate through that first center cut. This one is long enough to saw right through.
- HyperChiller Iced Coffee Maker, $29: This little gadget immediately chills fresh-brewed hot coffee — no diluting or waiting around.
- Von Shef Large Fleece Picnic Blanket, $33: As functional as it is fashionable, this blanket has a water-resistant backing and comes with faux-leather carrying straps.
- Booze & Vinyl, $20: The sibling duo behind The New Cocktail Hour are back with a book of cocktails paired with classic albums. With two drinks per record (for the A and a B side), it'll keep you entertained on these long summer nights.
- Portable Folding Fire Pit, $49: This fire pit comes with a grill top, which means, in addition to that oh-so-cozy summer ambiance it'll provide, it can also cook up burgers and steaks.
- Lodge Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, $19: For indoor grilling, this classic grill pan from Lodge has "rainy day fun" written all over it. Well, not really, but you know what we mean.
- Elucto Electric Bug Zapper, $22: How fun would this be to use?
- The Spirit Infusion Kit, $40: Luckily, it's way easier to infuse spirits at home than it is to brew your own beer.
- Cuisinart Pizza Grilling Pan, $10: Summer pizza — topped with fresh vegetables from the farmers market — is hard to beat. This pan ensures a crisp, evenly cooked crust.