Entertaining a lot at home requires a good bottle opener, or, several good bottle openers. There's nothing worse than inviting guests over and realizing there's no bottle opener for all of the delicious beers you've provided. Whether you're looking for something low-key or wow factor — we've got you covered.
• Fridge Magnet/Bottle Opener, $27.00 at Charles and Marie - You'll never be left wondering where your bottle opener went because it'll always be stuck on your fridge!
• Bottle Opener, $6.95 at Sur la Table - An awesome and modern addition to any kitchen. The design is sleek and straight to the point.
• Handlebar Corkscrew and Bottle Opener, $17.00 at Fred and Friends - Join in on the mustache craze with a mustache bottle opener and cork screw. Use the twirl end of the mustache to crack open a bottle.
• Top Gear Bottle Opener, $218.00 at Japan Trend Shop - While this may be a little high brow for us, we couldn't help but admire how great it is. The bottle opener can stand upright on the counter for easy storage and decoration and pops the top off super easy.
• Imm Living Dove Bottle Opener, $25.30 at Next Modern Home - Talk about combining form and function, that's exactly what this bottle opener is. Leave it out on the counter when not in use and guests will have no idea it's a bottle opener.
(Images: Sur la Table, Charles and Marie, Fred and Friends, Japan Trend Shop, Next Modern Home)