Everything We Learned About Coffee in 2017
2017 was a good year in coffee, and 2018 promises to be even better. Pinterest even said “super coffee” was on the rise for next year. But before we look forward, let’s take a second to review everything we learned in 2017. People were really into adding collagen to their coffee, and found great grocery store coffee, and looked into if coffee is, in fact, good for you.
1. How To Clean Your Coffee Maker
This year we showed you how to clean your coffee maker. Whether you have a Chemex, or Keurig, or a classic French press, we’ve got you.
2. New Things to Add to Your Coffee
Are you adding just regular dairy to your morning cup? Think again. In 2017 we tried a whole bunch of different things in our coffee and you should too.
3. The Best Coffee to Buy Right Now
Do you have a favorite brand of coffee? Or are you looking for something new to try in the new year? We’ve got some things to test out.
4. What We Learned About Coffee and Health This Year
Is coffee a part of a healthy morning? Or afternoon? Or even dinner? There’s a lot of information out there and we tried to navigate it a little more this year.
- This Is the Worst Time of Day to Drink Coffee
- Is Coffee Actually Good for You?
- Your Body Can Handle More Caffeine than You Think, Says Study
- In California, Coffee May Come with a Cancer Warning