2017 was a good year in coffee, and 2018 promises to be even better. Pinterest even said "super coffee" was on the rise for next year. But before we look forward, let's take a second to review everything we learned in 2017. People were really into adding collagen to their coffee, and found great grocery store coffee, and looked into if coffee is, in fact, good for you.
1. How To Clean Your Coffee Maker
This year we showed you how to clean your coffee maker. Whether you have a Chemex, or Keurig, or a classic French press, we've got you.
- How To Clean a Chemex
- How To Clean a Keurig Coffee Machine
- How To Clean a Moka Pot
- How To Clean a French Press
- How To Clean a Coffee Maker
2. New Things to Add to Your Coffee
Are you adding just regular dairy to your morning cup? Think again. In 2017 we tried a whole bunch of different things in our coffee and you should too.
- Sweden Wants You to Add Oat Milk to Your Morning Coffee
- Twitter Is Freaking Out Over This Egg Yolk Cappuccino
- Twitter Is Revolting Against This Strange Coffee Hack
- Have You Tried Adding Collagen to Your Coffee?
- Have You Ever Added Baking Soda to Your Coffee?
3. The Best Coffee to Buy Right Now
Do you have a favorite brand of coffee? Or are you looking for something new to try in the new year? We've got some things to test out.
- The Grocery Store Coffee Taste Test: We Tried 15 Brands and Ranked Them
- This Instant Coffee (Yes!) Will Make Any Trip Better
- We Tested 7 Instant Coffees & Here's the Best One
- The Best $5 You Can Spend at Aldi
- What Is White Coffee?
4. What We Learned About Coffee and Health This Year
Is coffee a part of a healthy morning? Or afternoon? Or even dinner? There's a lot of information out there and we tried to navigate it a little more this year.