Etsy, our go-to for one-of-a-kind crafts from artisans all over the globe, is not typically on our radar for sales. But this week, the online marketplace changed that. While sellers always have the option to list items at sale prices, Etsy just launched the first-ever site-wide sale.
Running now through March 29, the World of Etsy Sales Event features products and sellers in every category. Curated by themes like "wildlife kingdom" and "maker's village," there are a number of ways to shop, like by discount, price, and free shipping.
Because you can't search the sales by type of product, we've done the hard work and curated some of our favorite kitchen and dining items from the event, starting at just $4.
- Red Lobster Tea Towel, $24 at RiverOakStudio: It's never too early to get excited for lobster boil season. Spend $50 in this shop (get two tea towels and a table runner) and save 10 percent.
- Ceramic Dinner Plate, $24 (originallly $27) at SINDstudio: The gorgeous splashes of pink on these dishes are all one-of-a-kind.
- Couples Kitchen Tea Towel Set, $28 (originally $35) at blackbirdsupply: Here's a couple's gift that is both non-gendered and gets at what really matters in the end: teamwork.
- The Urban Set on the Farm, $60 (originally $70) at CircaCeramics: If you want to have a little more fun with your mixing bowls, this farm-inspired set is for you.
- Medium Serving Bowl, $80 (originally $100) at paperandclaystudio: This handmade bowl has a built-in thumb rest or spoon holder for easy eating (salad on the couch!) or serving (salad at the table!).
- Tiny Gold Conch Bowl, $32 (originally $40) at elementclaystudio: We are never sick of finding fun ring dishes for the sink. This unique conch-inspired one has the added benefit of spiky feet, which prevent water and grime from collecting under the dish.
- Drink More Gin Coaster, $4 (originally $4.50) at OldEnglishCo: For the G&T enthusiasts in all of us.
- DIY Pickling Kit, $26 (originally $29) at ARTERNO: The shop also sells DIY coffee roasting kits for people whose passions run more towards caffeine.
What on-sale Etsy items are you eyeing?