YOLO Colorhouse’s Handcrafter Kitchen Contest
YOLO Colorhouse is all about premium paint that not only looks stunning, but is low odor, zero VOC, and preserves the planet. With the launch of 36 new paint colors in The Handcrafter Color Collection (hello, beautiful kitchens!), YOLO Colorhouse is celebrating by partnering with some great companies to give away some awesome prizes to one lucky winner.
Cofounders of YOLO Colorhouse, Janie Lowe and Virginia Young, released the new collection of artist-crafted colors that combine the spirit of early American crafters with current trends in color and design.
The family colors for the new Handcrafter Color Collection include BISQUE, BEESWAX, GLASS, WOOL, METAL and WOOD. The collection includes 36 harmonious interior hues that reflect today’s emphasis on bringing the handmade into the everyday.
YOLO Colorhouse has partnered with companies that specialize in the making of hand-crafted items for the home to celebrate the release of the new Handcrafter Color Collection. Lucky for you, that means some seriously awesome prizes for the random winner of the Handcrafter Color Collection contest:
The Prizes in the Handcrafter Kitchen Contest
- Heath Ceramics: Large Serving Bowl – Linen Glaze
- Bee Local: 3 jars of local Portland, Oregon honey
- Esque Studio: One-of-a-kind Pitcher + Cup set
- Tufenkian Carpets: 2′ x 3′ Tracery Aquamarine wool rug
- Rejuvenation: $500 gift certificate
- The Joinery: Walnut Live Edge Bread Board
- PLUS: 3 gallons of YOLO Colorhouse low odor, zero VOC paint in The Handcrafter color and sheen of the winner’s choice!