- St Gingolph Switzerland
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- My kitchen was handmade by a cabinetmaker. I love that it's round shape angles and the glass countertop is quite original too.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- It's stylish, simple and practical. The counter's storage can be used on both side which is great to set the table.
The challenge was that everything have their own place so the kitchen would always look tidy.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- Risotto Venere with lots of parmigiano and buffala mozzarella.
Riso Venere is black rice prepared like a classic risotto but it as to be cooked for 1 hour and a half ! Need to take your time for this one.