Eggy Bread, a.k.a. Savory French Toast
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Savory French toast, or, as they call it: Eggy bread. Plus, orange cream Pavlova, a diet Izze soda review, and instructions on grilling skirt steak.
• Sunday Brunch: Eggy Bread – For those of you who don’t prefer sweet things in the morning.
• The Best Surface For Baking Pizza: Finale – A definitive report on pizza stones and their ilk.
• Diet Soda Report: Izze Esque Low Calorie Sodas – Izze Esque sodas — at 50 calories a pop (heh heh) how do they taste?
• How to Grill Skirt Steak – Everything you need to grill and eat a great skirt steak.
• Serious Sweets: Orange-Cream Pavlovas – These look amazing.
Previous Good Eats: Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Cherry And Chile Salsa
(Image: Sydney Oland/Serious Eats)