Economic Forces Behind Rising Cost of Beer
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Beer prices are going up, and MSNBC tells us why. Plus, Wisconsin cheese seized by US marshals, and Beijing eases restrictions on Japanese food imports.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• U.S. Marshals Seize Cheese in Wisconsin – Food Safety News
• Cut red meat intake and don’t eat ham – Guardian UK
• Britain’s new “MasterChef” is American – Global Post
• Somalia food aid cut amid UN funding shortfall – BBC
• Beijing to ease Japan food restrictions – Financial Times
• How cooking gave me purpose – Salon
• Global menu: Kicking up a stink – Financial Times
• Food industry responds better to stick than carrot – Global Times
• Chinese wine cork declares “you fat” – Dr. Vino
• Economic Forces Behind Rising Cost of Beer – MSNBC
(Image: Food News Journal)