eBay Scavenger: Vintage 50s Cake Box for $18
Green has popped up a lot in the Fall Colors Contest, so with that on our mind the color and style of this wonderful vintage cake box couldn’t help but catch our eye. This is made out of either plastic or Bakelite, and the seller says it dates from the 1950s. It’s located all the way down in Australia, but this would look so good in the right kitchen that it might be worth the shipping. It’s currently going for $18.54 US, and the auction ends late tonight, October 24.
In your eBay browsing, don’t forget that you can sell your own kitchen items right here through our free service: The Kitchen’s classifieds.
MORE KITCHEN GOODNESS FROM eBAY
• White enamel colander for $2.95 – ends October 26
• Unusual vintage modern serving bowl currently at $7.99 – ends October 28
• Set of bronze bird placecard holders for $8.99 – ends October 28
• Crate and Barrel Flexi Mat cutting boards for $0.99 – ends October 30
• Nigella Lawson mortar and pestle for $9.99 – ends October 30