Here's something we've never seen before: a Tupperware hamburger press. We're curious about this; it looks like one of those gadgets that is either completely useless or totally brilliant. The seller says it's good for forming individual portions of other things to freeze, too, and it comes with ten "patty keepers." It's about $8 and ends April 15.
Don't forget that you can post your own kitchen and tabletop items for sale at The Kitchen's classifieds!
OTHER KITCHEN GOODIES
• Classy white tureen bowl for $1.99 - ends April 15
• Soymilk maker for $64 - ends April 15
• Cast iron chicken fryer with lid for $6.99 - ends April 15
• Riedel wine decanter for $6.99 - ends April 16
• S'Mores/Fondue set for $6 - ends April 17