Easy Spring Brunch Party: 10 Low-Key and Delicious Recipes
What makes each of these dishes low-key? While many of them have manageable ingredient lists and very familiar methods (simple salads, throw-together muffins), the real answer is that you can do so many of them ahead of time. All of these salads can be done the day before, so they’re not on your mind the morning before guests arrive. You can easily mix up the muffin and waffle batters the night before, and bake and refrigerate the quiche and frittata ahead of time. I would leave the sliders to take care of the day of the party as they’ll really taste best this way.
What are your favorite low-key brunch dishes to prepare at home?
10 Low-Key, Delicious Brunch Recipes
1. Grandma Moog’s Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls – Penzey’s
2. Whole-Wheat Blueberry Muffins – King Arthur Flour
3. Chopped Greek Salad – Martha Stewart
4. Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quiche – Savory Simple
5. Banana Walnut Waffles – Joy the Baker
6. Chicken Salad – Simply Recipes
7. Moroccan-Inspired Quinoa Salad – Kath Eats Real Food
8. Egg Salad – 101 Cookbooks
9. Bacon and Potato Frittata – Epicurious
10. Mini Beef and Sage Sliders with Gorgonzola – Rachel Ray
Related: How to Host a Brunch Party: 5 Hostess Tips
(Images: Faith Durand)