Easy Apple Sauce, Fall Fruit Breakfasts & Nancy Silverton’s Perfect Whipped Cream
Have apples? We know what you can do with them, plus the rest of your fall bounty. From this time last year, we have a quick and easy small-batch apple sauce, toaster strudels, a giant apple pancake, and plenty of other fruit-filled ideas. Take a look!
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• An Apple for Every Meal: 15 Sweet Apple Treats
• Fall Fruit in the Morning: 10 Breakfast Recipes
• Stock Up: 13 Tips & Tricks for Buying in Bulk
• Pantry Must-Have: Can You Guess What It Is?
• Tip from Orangette: An Easy Way to Stir Peanut Butter
• My Favorite Way to Seed a Pomegranate
Previous Friday Flashback: Fettuccine Alfredo, Passive Pasta Cooking & Omelets with Judith Jones