Easy and Satisfying: 5 Great Meals With Simple Polenta
Have you made the creamy no-stir polenta yet? Every time we’ve made it, we’ve been amazed at the luscious, creamy polenta we get by following this easy technique. Give it a try this weekend, and pair your perfect polenta with one of these recipes!
1. Deep Dish Polenta Pizza from Real Simple – We can only imagine how good this would be. The polenta “crust” gets a little crispy on the outside while staying soft in the middle.
2. Parmesan-Crusted Polenta with Sausage-Mushroom Ragout from Gourmet – For this dish, you let the polenta cool on a sheet pan and then cut it into rounds before broiling them until golden and then topping them with the delicious sauce.
3. Balsamic Skirt Steak with Polenta and Roasted Tomatoes from Martha Stewart – Creamy polenta pulls this simple meal together.
4. Sun-dried Tomato and Fennel Sausage Patties with Creamy Polenta from Epicurious – We could see serving this one at a big weekend brunch.
5. Squash, Pepper, and Polenta Casserole from Food & Wine – We love layering polenta into a casserole – almost like lasagna!
Made any good recipes with polenta recently?