You can always count on me to put a breakfast casserole front and center in my spread for Easter brunch. Not only is a casserole easy to pull off (often ahead of time), but it's also my solution to serve up something delicious that will feed the whole crowd.
Whether you want something sweet or savory, need something that can be made in advance, or prefer to lean on the slow cooker, these 15 recipes cover all the bases.
Breakfast Casseroles for Those Who Expect Ham
Ham is a must for my family at Easter. But instead of cooking a whole ham for Easter brunch, I take a simpler approach by making a point to work this savory, salty meat into morning favorites like egg-filled stratas or a breakfast bread pudding.
- Black Forest Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Make-Ahead "Ham and Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
- Caramelized Onion, Ham, and Provolone Breakfast Bread Pudding
Make-Ahead Egg Casseroles
I'm a firm believer that you can never go wrong with an egg casserole for holiday brunch. Not only will it stretch to feed your whole crowd, but it's a smart solution that won't leave you in the kitchen all morning. These recipes are perfect for a weekend brunch that's a little more special, and each one can be made in advance.
- Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Make-Ahead Baked Greek Omelet
- Brie & Mushroom Strata
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole with Cheddar & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
If your crew has a sweet tooth, you'll want to add one of these casseroles to your brunch spread. Whether it's a puffed-up Dutch baby for a crowd, a casserole that starts with flaky croissants, or a breakfast bake that channels blueberries and cream, these recipes are made for celebration.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Bake
- Cinnamon-Sugar Dutch Baby Casserole
- Blackberry Croissant Breakfast Bake
- Orange-Maple French Toast Casserole
- Baked Lemon Brioche French Toast & Raspberries
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casseroles
If you're hosting Easter brunch, but can't spend the morning in the kitchen or keep your eye on the oven, the slow cooker is your solution to a delicious and tender egg casserole. Put in a little prep upfront, then let it cook according to your schedule.