Duralex Picardie Glasses, Mystery Fruit, the Best Shrimp Boil, Mango Colada, and How To Pair Wine and Cheese This Time Last Year
What was cooking here a year ago? Here’s a recap of some of our favorite posts from this week a year ago. There’s mango colada, vanilla milkshakes with a kick, and non-alcoholic cocktails too. There are grilling tips and recipes, a review of a ricotta bread, edamame dip, and a guide for pairing wine with cheese, as well as a menu with wines all paired up for you. There are good places to find copper cookware in Paris, and an elephant for your olive oil.
• New milk jug – hot or not?
• A whole menu paired with wine: Grilled Summer Menu of Herbed Pork, Tender Ravioli, and Garden Greens
• Great summer vegetables: Edamame dip, Sautéed Rainbow Chard with Raw Beets and Goat Cheese, and lemon cucumbers.
• Where to buy copper cookware in Paris.
• A tip for quicker weeknight meal prep.
• Do you know what this mystery fruit is?
• A primer on pairing wine and cheese.
• Two good gadgets from MUJI.
• Polenta fries on the grill.
• Ricotta bread – a recipe review.
• Where we found the elusive Duralex Picardie glass.