Drink Up! 15 Good Ideas for Beer and Wine
As we’re getting ready to raise a glass to the new year, we figure it’s a perfect time to look back at all the great beer and wine ideas and information we shared in 2014.
Whether you prefer a crisp white, a full-bodied red, or a hoppy IPA, we can help you become a more informed (and satisfied) drinker.
Give Me a Beer!
- Why Chilling Your Beer Glass Isn’t a Waste of Time
- 2-Ingredient Beer Cocktail Recipe: The Bloody Beer
- 10 Words to Know When Talking About Beer
- Video: The Best Way to Pour a Beer for Perfect Foam
- Yes! Here Are 6 Gluten-Free Beers That Don’t Suck
- 5 Tips for Discovering Great Beer While Traveling
- ABV, IBU, SRM—OMG! Decoding 3 Common Beer Acronyms
Pour Me a Glass of Wine
- 5 Types of Wine to Bring to a Party When You Have No Idea What’s For Dinner
- How to Open a Bottle of Wine Using a Wine Key Corkscrew
- Why I Always Have a Box of Wine in My Refrigerator
- 6 Tips for Pairing Wine With Vegetables
- 10 Words to Know When Buying White Wine
- 10 Words to Know When Buying Red Wine
- 6 Tips for Hosting a Wine Tasting Party
- The Best Way to Preserve an Open Bottle of Wine
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 22 through January 4 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. Happy Holidays!