Does Anyone Really Know What’s Up With Food Allergies?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Grub St. looks at the mystery of food allergies. Plus, a bacon infographic, a guide to getting a food internship, and recommendations that Americans eat twice as much fish as they do now.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Egyptians stock up on food, water as protests rage – AP
• Berkeley co-op aims to educate about food choices – SF Chronicle
• Americans Need to Eat Twice Amount of Fish – USA Today
• New Dietary Advice From Gov’t: Just Eat Less – NY Times
• What Your State Drinks: The American Map of Brews – TIME
• Does Anyone Really Know What’s Up With Food Allergies? – Grub St
• Bacon: An Infographic – Seattle Weekly
• Finding a Food Internship: A Job-Seeking Guide – Atlantic
• New Nutrition Guidelines: Read Between The Lines – NPR
• New Dietary Guidelines Show Politics Still Trumps Science – TIME
(Image: Food News Journal)