We all have that friend who's constantly throwing dinner parties, inviting people over for cocktails, or hosting everyone for your cookbook club. She makes entertaining look easy and has an Instagram account to rival professional event planners. She doesn't need much — she's always got everything so under control! — but that doesn't mean you can't come up with something she'll love. Just shop this list!
P.S.: If you're that friend in this instance, you might want to add some of these things to your own wish list.
- Loop Handle Cheese Knife Set, $32 at Terrain: Looking for something that's not too cheesy? We suggest this sleek cheese knife set.
- Brass + Walnut Salad Servers, $80 at The Object Enthusiast: Give your hostess a helping hand — in the form of these handmade brass and walnut salad servers.
- Roost Bergen Glass and Brass Beverage Dispenser, $205 at Nectar: With a capacity of more than two gallons, this dispenser is as smart as it is good looking — it has a separate compartment for ice, so that drinks don't get watered down. Give one to the hostess who is constantly coming up with signature drinks for her parties.
- Trigg Vase White, $40 for two at Umbra: These vases can obviously be used for plants. They can also be used to hold cocktail stirrers on a bar, pens on an office desk, or anything else really.
- Walnut Galaxy Cutting Board, from $38 at American Heirloom: Whoever gets this cutting board will see stars when she finally unwraps it. The brass inlays outline several of the constellations in our night sky.
- Curves Tray, $68 at Wolfum: Hostesses can use this birch tray to serve drinks and snacks, or she can keep it on a table by the front door and use it to corral keys and other odds and ends.
- Buka Candlestick, $45 at Souda: Candlestick holders don't get much more hygge than this.
- Double Take Wooden Cardholders, $32 for six at Esselle: These pink and blush cardholders can be used to assign seats at the dinner table or hold up photos on a shelf.
- Inka Coaster, $40 for a set of four at Zestt: Because a hostess can never have too many coasters. And yes, she'll notice if you're not using one.
- Dolly Runner, $70 at Block Shop: Hand block-printed by master printers in Bagru, this indigo dyed runner will make everyday meals at the table feel a little more special.