Light Spring Soups: 10 Soup Recipes For Warmer Weather
Do you pack away your stock pot and stow your slow cooker when the warmer months arrive? Not so! Spring and summer vegetables—peas, squash, asparagus, spinach, corn—make wonderful light and flavorful soups that won’t weigh you down. It’d be a shame to miss them! Here are 10 favorite recipes:
• Spring Minestrone, via Simply Recipes
• Spring Recipe: Lemony Spring Soup with Peas & Rice, via The Kitchn
• Farmers Market Recipe: Summer Vegetable Soup with Rice, via The Kitchn
• Simple Summer Squash Soup, via The Kitchn
• Spring Recipe: Fresh Pea Soup, via The Kitchn
• Chilled Papaya Soup with Pisco and Lime, via The Kitchn
• Spring Leek and Lemon Soup, via The Kitchn
• Spinach and Lemon Soup with Orzo, via The Kitchn
• Lentil and Turnip Soup with Pounded Walnuts, via Turntable Kitchen
• Quick Raw Corn Chowder, via The Healthy Foodie
It’s Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by CrockerOnline.
(Images: as linked)
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.