Do you have a dinner bell (or a gong, or a triangle...) in your house? Or are dinner bells just for summer camp? Tell us if you would ever have a dinner bell in your house, and take a peek at these seven charming options.
Each of these are handmade and sold through Etsy.
• 1 Hand Forged Dinner Bell, $60 at Old School Tools
• 2 Triangle dinner bell with Dragonhead, $44.99 at My Blacksmith Shop
• 3 Suppertime Sally Dinner Bell Metal Sculpture, $88 at Wild Rose Design Studio
• 4 Treble clef dinner chime, $20 at Wild Rose Forge
• 5 Vintage Dinner Bell with Deer Top, $28 at Found Made New
How do you signal that dinner is ready in your house? A call of "come and get it!" or a lighting of the candles? Do you turn the music up, or the lights down low? Do you ring a bell or bash a gong?
(Images: Old School Tools; My Blacksmith Shop; Wild Rose Design Studio; Wild Rose Forge; Found Made New; Stone and Steel; Dan and Dee Designs)