10 Desserts That Are Easy to Eat in Two Bites or Less
As much as the idea of a 20-pound chocolate cake entertains us, with party season in full swing, we’re looking for desserts that are easy to grab and go without getting stuck in your beard or your fabulous new cowl-neck sweater. If you’re rocking both at the same time, sorry — there’s a 92% chance it’ll happen anyway.
Here are 10 bite-sized desserts that will give you your sweets fix in little nibbles.
Now there are two different schools of bite-sized desserts: Those who are created in pint-sized fashion from the start, and traditional recipes that are portioned into smaller sizes to accommodate. These recipes are a combination of both, but we think you can tell which ones are which!
1. Apple-Cinnamon Mini Monkey Breads with Lemon Glaze: Ok, so we’re starting the list with an item that can’t always be eaten in two bites, BUT, it can easily be pulled apart without the mess and eaten with ease without wearing it. Also, try making these extra-small in mini muffin pans.
2. Lemon Cream and Coconut Icebox Cakes: It might not be summer, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little taste of it, right? Right!
3. Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites: Easy, peasy, done!
4. Cranberry Curd Bars with Walnut Shortbread Crust: We’ve been smitten with this recipe from the start and make up excuses to serve it in tiny, adorable squares!
5. Seven-Layer Chocolate Truffles: Oh, stop it. Seven layers? Do go on!
6. Chocolate-Dipped Figs with Sea Salt: Simple, elegant, and amazing!
7. Dark Chocolate and Nutella Puppy Chow: It’s grown-up kids food, and let’s face it — who doesn’t love that?
8. Chocolate Truffle Shortbread Bars: Shortbread cuts so easily and who doesn’t love chocolate-truffle anything? Oh, you are allergic to chocolate? It’s okay, we’ll eat yours for you (and sorry!).
9. One-Bowl Mascarpone Brownies: A little ganache-y, a little fudge-y, and a little brownie-y. That’s a thing. Go with it.
10. Elvis Chocolate Bark: Make it big, break it small, and watch your friends eat it all!