Day 16: Get Yourself a Treat to Have with Dinner (You Deserve It!)
Day 16: Monday, March 24
Today’s Assignment: Get yourself a treat to have with dinner
The Cooking Cure: See all assignments so far here
Congratulations! You made it to the last week of the Cooking Cure, and if all went well over the weekend, you have a whole entire week of homecooked meals planned, prepped, and ready to go. That’s no small feat! What’s that feeling? Oh, it’s called “being awesome.”
Considering that your plate might be a little full (pun intended…ahem) following through with your meal plans this week, we thought we’d keep today’s assignment light. Today, treat yourself to something special.
Today’s Assignment (Estimated Time: 10 Minutes)
- Treat Yourself! Whether you’ve done the Cooking Cure from Day 1 or just stopped by for the meals that most needed Curing, this has been a big month! We think you deserve a little treat. Buy a bunch of flowers for your kitchen table. Or a pint of your favorite ice cream to eat after dinner. Or maybe a nice bottle of wine to serve with supper tonight! Pick up your treat on the way home from work today and enjoy it with your dinner tonight.
- Share Your Dinner: Feel like sharing a virtual high five? Take a picture of your fab dinner and let us know how you’re treating yourself tonight — share it with us over on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with the hastag #cookingcure.
The Cooking Cure Live Blog:
Follow the progress of The Cooking Cure in a real live kitchen:
- Cambria Liveblogs the Cooking Cure
Join The Cooking Cure!
- Sign up here for The Cooking Cure
SHARE YOUR PROGRESS
- Questions? Comments? Pictures? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow and show your progress on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Make sure to use the #cookingcure hashtag.