Cherries are in season now, and we've been seeing bags of dark, sweet cherries at the market. We've spotted bright scarlet sour cherries too, and we're hankering after a pint or two to bake with. What's your favorite cherry recipe? Here are ten recipes from around the web and our site too. Cherry coffee cake, custard tart, cream cheese brownies, cherry jellies, fried cherry pies (!!) and more...
• 1 Cherry Coffee Cake at Honey & Jam.
• 2 Cherry Cream Cheese Brownies
• 3 Fresh Cherry Upside-Down Cake at The Food Librarian
• 4 Sweet Cherry Cobbler at Gourmet
• 5 Sour Cherry Rose Jellies at Martha Stewart
• 6 Fried Cherry Pies at Ezra Pound Cake
• 7 Sour Cherry-Almond Ice Cream with Chocolate Chunks
• 8 Cherry Bounce at Gourmet
• 9 Cherry Berry Pie from last year's Best Pie Bakeoff
• 10 Cherry Custard Tart
Related: Recipe: Pascha Cheese with Cherries
(Images: Hannah of Honey & Jam; Faith Durand; The Food Librarian via Flickr; Romulo Yanes for Gourmet; Martha Stewart; Ezra Pound Cake; Elizabeth Passarella; Romulo Yanes for Gourmet; Deb of Altered Plates; Dana Velden)