Dark, Milk & Cocoa: 7 Recipes for Chocolate Ice Cream
So far chocolate is the leader in our informal poll of your favorite sort of ice cream. We adore good chocolate ice cream, and we’ve given you quite a few chocolate recipes of our own. Here are seven favorites, from Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk to Old-Fashioned Cocoa.
Here’s a look back at 7 of our favorite chocolate ice cream recipes:
• 1 The Best Chocolate Ice Cream – Simple, smooth, and ultra-creamy.
• 2 Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream – With that old-fashioned Ovaltine taste.
• 3 Old-Fashioned Cocoa Ice Cream – The summer equivalent of hot cocoa.
• 4 Mexican Chocolate and Almond Ice Cream – With extra-tasty Mexican chocolate and nubs of almonds.
• 5 Chocolate Gelato with Salted Caramel Pecans – Chunky!
• 6 Guinness-Milk Chocolate Ice Cream – With a shot of Guinness!
• 7 Dark Chocolate Ice Cream With Fig & Cardamom – Chocolate ice cream with some flair.
What’s your favorite kind of chocolate ice cream? Do you like mix-ins and nuts, or do you prefer straight-up chocolate?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)