Dancing Frog Legs & Sliceable Popsicles in Loaf Pans This Time Last Year
All kinds of shenanigans were afoot last year. We had frog legs that danced when you salted them, heatwave carnitas, popsicles made in loaf pans, and a green grape pie that will make you swoon. Take a peek!
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Loaves of sliceable popsicles are a great way to make and serve popsicles for a crowd.
• Fear making pie crust? Trader Joe’s is here to help.
• A chocolate bundt cake made with root beer!
• Escape into a cartoon kitchen.
• Make these carnitas in the slow-cooker for a fantastic dinner without heating up the kitchen.
• This surprising and delicious green grape pie is no joke.
• Some tips on identifying unfamiliar foods in ethnic markets.
• Make your potatoes extra-crispy tonight!
• How great are the lime green and red in this cozy kitchen?
• Best snacks to throw in your bag and take on a hike.
• Check out this video of dancing frog legs and find out why it happens.
• Homemade boozy cherries are great for using up the last of the summer crop.
• These banana bites are a great way to clear oods and ends out the pantry.
• Can’t go wrong with a bottle of one of these Mediterranean wines.
• Can you tell which of these kitchens are French and which ones American?
A Year Ago and a Week: Bargain Booze and the Very Best Strawberry Milkshake