Cupcakes Used by MI6 to Foil Al-Qaida
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Cupcakes and the War on Terror. Plus, E. coli and bean sprouts in Germany, and the IACP cookbook award winners.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Cupcakes used by MI6 to foil al-Qaida – WDAM
• A Warming Planet Struggles to Feed Itself – New York Times
• Germany Names E. Coli Suspect: Bean Sprouts – Wall Street Journal
• Farmworkers Refusing To Bend – Sierra Club
• IACP Announces 2011 Cookbook Award Winners – Huff Post
• Food stamps illegally bought, sold on Facebook – Westport News
• Back To Basics: 2011’s Simple, Summery Cookbooks – NPR
• Italian Cuisine Thrives Under The Sicilian Sun – NPR
• Sherry: 10 Things You Should Know – Fine. Eat. Drink.
• Technology That Predicts Farm Disasters – Fast Co.
(Image: Food News Journal)