Great Crunchy Clusters! 5 Granola Recipes
I’ll be honest: an excuse to eat granola is one of the reasons I have yogurt for breakfast every day. I start to anticipate crunching into that first nutty-sweet cluster almost as soon as I open my eyes. Same for you?
It’s easy to form an allegiance to a single granola recipe and rarely stray into new territory. If you need some help expanding your granola horizons, check out these recipes:
• Cluster Granola from Melissa of Traveler’s Lunchbox
• Peanut Butter and Honey Granola
• Cranberry-Chia Granola from Rosaline of This is Glamorous
• Granola with Almonds, Apricots, Cranberries, and Pineapple
• Dangerously Addictive Olive Oil Granola
What’s your current favorite granola mix?