It's impossible to look at those Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches and not break out in a smile. Actually having one in front of you would be even better. Other smile-inducing posts from this time last year: homemade hamburger buns, a round-up of slaws and salad for late-summer, how food memories are shaped, and more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• How to Make Your Own Hamburger Buns
• Chef Kitchen Tour: Vikram & Meeru of Vij's in Vancouver
• Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches
• 15 Crisp, Refreshing Slaws and Salads for Late Summer
• Reader Tip: The Quick and Simple Way to Banish Fruit Flies
• Beyond Pizza! 5 Other Ways to Use Pizza Dough
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Our Readers' Favorite Kitchen Cleaning Tools
• New Research Shows Food Memories Shaped Before Birth
• Forgot to Salt the Pasta Water? Take a Tip from Chez Pim
• Italian Macaroni Salad
• Why Can't My Blender Chop Up Frozen Strawberries?
• 5 Meatless Burgers to Grill This Weekend
Previous Friday Flashback: Cereal Marshmallows in Bulk, Spicy Hummus & Must-Make Summer Recipes