We just acquired a new ice cream maker and there's no way we're waiting until next summer to put it to use! Besides, there are plenty of delicious seasonal ingredients that are just begging to be churned with cream and drizzled with hot fudge. Pumpkin spice, anyone? Maybe a maple-walnut? Or caramel apple? Which one to try first?!
Even when it's chilly outside, we don't have to reach to far before finding an excuse to eat ice cream. These ice creams sound particularly appealing right now:
From the Kitchn:
From Around the Internet:
4. Pistachio Nougat Ice Cream from Canelle et Vanille
5. Ginger Ice Cream from Chow.com
6. Pumpkin Ice Cream from Williams-Sonoma
7. Cinnamon Ice Cream from Epicurious
8. Maple Butter-Pecan Ice Cream from Epicurious
Which one should we make this weekend?
(Image: Faith Durand; Williams-Sonoma)