While there's been a lot of talk about Instagram video, the ridiculous videos on Vine should not be pushed into a corner. Vine, the app owned by Twitter, allows you take six second videos of whatever you want. The time limit on the app forces people to get creative — a quality which is showcased in these awesome food videos.
1. How To Make Scrambled Eggs (first photo, above) by Ian Padgham
2. Stop Motion Oreos by Chris Credendino
3. Feeding the Head by Lucky Peach
4. Put A Ring On It by Hannah Sweeney
5. Morning Cup by Rick Poon
6. Food Face by Lawrence Becker
7. Soup Racer by Yves Das
8. Super Mario Food by Hunter Harrison
Which one is your favorite? Have you ever made a food-inspired Vine? Let us know in the comments.
(Videos: As linked)