12 Ways Costco Will Make Your Summer Better
I love walking into Costco and seeing what new seasonal stuff they have. Whether it’s a wall of rafts for summertime or over-the-top holiday decor, you can definitely find some great (very tempting!) deals. While offerings vary by store, here are the best summer finds I saw at Costco on a recent trip.
- Lofted Round Beach Towels, $20: These round beach towels are great-looking and BIG, to get you warmed up when you get out of the pool or give you plenty of space to sit on the beach.
- Pandex Ombre Melamine Bowl Set, $20 for four: Made of outdoor-safe melamine, this set features a mix of sizes just right for bringing salads to an outdoor potluck.
- Ultimate Cleaning BBQ Tool, $15: This wooden scraper will get rid of all that burnt debris on your grill and it only gets better as you use it (the heat from the greats burns down the wood to make a scraper that’s basically custom for your grill).
- Colorful Acrylic Drinkware, $15 for 16-piece set: With eight lowballs and eight generous water glasses, these will keep you hydrated all summer.
- Lightspeed Outdoors Picnic Blanket, $20: This generous-sized picnic blanket, with a waterproof backing, folds up and has an adjustable shoulder strap to make it easy to carry.
- Greenerways Organic DEET-Free Bug Repellent, $15 for 22 ounces: A must for any outdoor gathering, you feel better knowing this bug spray isn’t harmful to kids or pets.
- Igloo Maxcold Latitude Wheeled Cooler, $40: This cooler holds 58 liters or 98 cans at a time, and it has wheels, a telescoping handle, and cup holders on the top.
- Nexgrill Cast Aluminum Tabletop Grill, $130: Perfectly portable, this petite grill is a great option for picnickers or apartment-dwellers sharing a rooftop space.
- Reduce 12-Ounce Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers, $20 for four: Instead of popping ice into your white wine, use one of these vacuum-insulated tumblers to keep it chilled while you sip outside.
- Kirkland Signature Craft Brewed Ales & Lagers, $21 for case of 24: If you’re not into Costco’s Signature Light canned beer, this is a step up — and still cheaper per bottle than you’d find pretty much anywhere else.
- 12-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set, $24: Four place settings in a wash of Mediterranean-inspired blue colors that look great on any patio table for less than $25? Yes, please.
- Mac Sports Folding Utility Wagon, $50: If you’re headed to soccer practice or carrying a whole bunch of stuff to a picnic, this foldable wagon makes it easy to haul a bunch of stuff at a time.
What summertime finds have you picked up at Costco so far this season?