Summer brings with it so many fruits and vegetables that are hard to get enough of, but of all of them, I think it's safe to say corn is always the one that steals the show. Those sweet, tender-yet-crisp kernels are all too easy to love.
There are endless opportunities for them, too. From classic corn on the cob to crowd-friendly side dishes to super-seasonal mains, here are 30 corn recipes to get excited about.
Classic and Not-So-Classic Corn on the Cob
You can't talk about summer corn without talking about corn on the cob that's cooked simply, slicked with butter, and sprinkled with salt. It's arguably the most enjoyable way to eat the good stuff. Although it's always nice to have a little fun with the classic, too.
- How To Grill the Best Corn on the Cob
- How To Cook Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Buttery Corn on the Cob in the Instant Pot
- How To Cook Corn on the Cob in the Microwave
- How To Make Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Bacon and Basil Wrapped Corn
Corn Snacks and Side Dishes
Strip the corn from its cob and you have endless possibilities. The sweet kernels can be fried up into snack-able fritters, baked into a creamy casserole, or simply tossed with other summer vegetables for a fresh and super-seasonal salad.
- How To Make Easy Pan-Fried Corn Cakes
- Smoky Corn and Shrimp Fritters
- Charred Corn Salsa
- Hot Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
- Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad)
- Bryant Terry's Curried Corn and Coconut Rice
- Potatoes, Green Beans, and Corn with Lemon-Brown Butter Dressing
- Baked Corn Pudding Casserole
- Grain Salad with Tomatoes, Corn and Basil
Corn-Filled Main Dishes
Since corn is really at its best for just a couple of months out of the year, it's worth showing it off in the main course. It can add surprising crunch and sweetness to pizza, make a unique sauce for pasta, and even be baked into a savory dinner-friendly cake.
- Creamy Corn & Basil Orzotto
- Fresh Corn Galette with Zucchini, Thyme, and Goat Cheese
- Truffled Corn Soup
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Flatbreads
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Blackberry-Corn Salsa
- Gnocchi with Squash & Sweet Corn
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Corn & Parsley Pesto
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Sweet Corn & Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Corn Mac and Cheese
- Corn, Tomato & Black Bean Tostadas with Creamy Cilantro Dressing
- Sweet Corn Risotto
- Creamy Ricotta, Corn, and Tomato Baked Ziti
- Upside-Down Tomato Corn Cake