Cooking For One: Tips, Recipes, and Thoughts for the Solo Cook
Cooking for one? We know that it takes a little extra creativity and motivation sometimes to create a tasty dinner just for yourself. Take heart with our tips and recipes for the solo cook, including how to get your cooking mojo back, tips for a better solo lunch, and thoughts on the perfect dinner for one.
• 16 How to Cope with a Big Loaf of Bread When Dining Alone
• 17 A Big Pot of Delicious Soup (For One): 7 Soup Tips for Solo Cooks
• 18 One Woman, One Rotisserie Chicken, and Five Days: A Menu Plan
• 19 A Few Good Sauces for the Solo Cook
• 20 An Omelet and a Glass of Wine: Some Thoughts on the Perfect Dinner for One
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)