While we're running our big Holiday Giveaway, we also wanted to make sure we gave all of you a present, something sweet and small for everyone to enjoy. So all week we're offering printable tags and labels that go with five of our favorite cookie recipes!
On Monday we gave you chai tea cookie labels, yesterday it was coconut snowball tags, and today we have something for our furry friends: homemade dog treats, with some shimmering baker's twine as wrapping inspiration!
We asked Jamie, the designer behind A Pair of Pears, to create some pretty printable labels and tags for a few of our favorite cookies. Here's today's pick.
- Get the recipe: Homemade Doggie Treats
- Wrapping Tip: Stack three dog treats on top of each other and tie with pretty baker's twine!
The Gift Tags
- Download the gift tag tag sheet: Homemade Doggie Treats Gift Tags
- Printing tip: Print on cardstock sheets and cut out in tag shapes.
This is the time to pull out (or buy!) a spool of shimmery baker's twine! Little flecks of sparkly gold make the presentation that much prettier.
- Baker's Twine in Gold Shimmer, $2.50 from Crafty Clementines
A gift from us to you — enjoy!