While we're running our big Holiday Giveaway, we also wanted to make sure we gave all of you a present, something sweet and small for everyone to enjoy. All week we're going to give you printable tags and labels that go with five of our favorite cookie recipes! Yesterday we gave you chai tea cookie labels, and today we have gluten-free coconut snowballs with accompanying gift tag and some sweet polka dot packaging inspiration.
We asked Jamie, the designer behind A Pair of Pears, to create some pretty printable labels and tags for a few of our favorite cookies. Here's today's pick.
- Get the recipe: Gluten-Free Coconut Snowballs
- Wrapping Tip: We like the idea of packing four or five of these into a patterned treat bag, and then attaching the gift tag to the bag with some pretty string or twine.
The Gift Tags
- Download the gift tag sheet: Gluten-Free Coconut Snowballs
- Printing tip: Print on cardstock sheets and cut out in tag shapes.
I'm loving the pretty polka dots on these treat papers. They just seem to go perfectly with the snowy coconut balls, and make for a smart mix with the stripes in the tag.
- Polka Dot Gray Treat Paper Bags, $1.93 for twelve from ShopKayess
A gift from us to you — enjoy!